I should have written this post yesterday, but I was overwhelmed with trying to set the actual blog up the way that I wanted it. I did however complete my first challenge project on November 1, as planned. I decided to sew a decorative camera strap for our new (to us) digital camera.
The “Pin” can be found here: http://pinterest.com/pin/273664114828014009/
It was a quick and easy project and I am quite pleased with the results.
This first picture shows the beginning of the project. I actually had to get out the ironing board. UGH!!
Here’s the strap almost complete. The fabric is right side out now. I love the colors.
And, she’s done. This project was a perfect one for starting the Challenge. It was quick, easy, and something that I really wanted.
A few shots of the strap on the actual camera. (I love that my iPhone takes great pictures.)
And now on to new Pinterest Challenge projects. This little guy is going to end up being a “stuffed” turkey. Check him out here: http://pinterest.com/pin/273664114826478846/ . Look for a completed version of him in a future post.