Another yarny project for today. (After last night’s dinner I should have picked a fitness pin.) I chose to make a crocheted flower to match the dress and headband that I recently sewed for Cassie. I already had some black and yellow yarn and I found this pin:
This was a fast and simple project. I didn’t really pay attention to hook size, and if I ever make another one, I’ll use a smaller hook. I literally grabbed the first hook I found and I think it was a K. The flower is a little bulky and the yellow doesn’t show up as much as I would like, but I think it is my fault for using such a big hook. I also didn’t check the yarn type on the pattern. I just used what I had which was worsted weight.
Here it is: